This part of the book covers:
Assessing the future and the role the organisation/enterprise seeks to have in the future. Specific areas covered are:
- Formulating a strategy is about assessing choices.
- Part of that assessment is determing the Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- A USP requires clarity on how you align your service or product:
- Consider whether you align with cost or service
- Be alert to the extent to which your brand aligns with your partners
- What do your customer facing staff think is the most important dimension?
Then the funding routes and mechanisms for these strategic options are reviewed.
'Good results without good planning come from good luck, not good management' David Jaquith